I hate to say it but people really have been rubbing me the wrong way lately. I can’t take all the ignorance, close-mindedness, and arrogance without saying something. I just have to set a few things straight, because I don’t think people in cyberworld or real world understand me and my mission. I am not your average health blogger. My “About Me” page has received the most views so far which is somewhat flattering, but also disheartening because I think people were only looking at pictures and not reading content. So, read on. You can either take it or leave it. That is up to you.
1. I believe strongly that veganism is a crime to your body.
2. I believe in dairy. I think raw dairy is best. Cultured, raw dairy even better.
3. Food intolerances are not normal. They can be healed and they are not genetic. They are a sign of a weak or leaky gut.
4. I am Christian but if you are not I respect your beliefs, I just ask that you respect mine also. It really irks me when people get their panties in a wad about “organized religion” but then find it appropriate to lecture me about how their beliefs (or lack of)are so much better any and all the time. Hypocrisy anyone?
5. Eating healthy and politics go hand in hand. If you disagree with freedom and liberty supporting candidates you probably won’t like my blog.
6. I think vegetarians who claim eating meat and dairy products is not natural are ignornant to the ways of mother nature. Please watch “Fresh” or read some Joel Salitin books. I was once vegetarian and ignorant so I understand it is just a rough patch but please be open minded. How do you think our primal ancestors would have survived without meat and hunting? You probably wouldnt be here.
7. I am not gluten free. Gluten free foods are more junkier than your more simple glutenous containing food. To make them consumable and not totally horrific to your palate they have to add a bunch of crap.
8. The raw food movement is weird to me. We are given food, fire, water, earth…you do the math.
9. I am in disbelief how many people buy into the soy craze. How can someone in their right mind claim that some processed food containing a million different ingredients such as soy “cheese” is healthier than real cheese with just one or two ingredients?
10. I blog because I want to. Not because you want me to. I blog to say what I think. Not to say what you think.
flickr photo credit: photo by daveyvanlienden titled Rock On